Hard Default Mezzo
- You’ll need a screw driver to remove the back panel and a paper clip to push the reset button:
- Disconnect power and turn the battery key to the off position. Be ready to proceed through next steps quickly, Once you apply power you have 3 seconds to press the reset button.
- Connect power and wait for the LED indicator on the front of the Mezzo to flash
- Immediately press the reset button in for 3 seconds
- The Mezzo will sound a chime and will say “Mezzo is defaulting to factory settings.”
- Wait until the Mezzo says ”
- Turn the Battery key to the On Position
- Mezzo will now default all of its settings, it takes approximately 4 mins, and will conclude with the announcement “Welcome to Your Mezzo…”
- You’ll need to send in the form below to have your details removed from the server before you can try to log in again. Once you have received the response from our tech team about your Mezzo being removed from the cloud, please continue the set up on your phone.